Less than 1 hour
Share with friends
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) vanilla essence
- 8 bananas (about 1.7kg), sliced and frozen overnight
- 2 cups (500ml) oats, toasted
- ½ cup (125ml) desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp (5ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) honey
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) peanut butter
- 1 egg white, whisked
- Caramel sauce, for serving (optional)
- Combine peanut butter and vanilla essence. Set aside.
- Blitz bananas in a food processor until creamy and pour into a freezer-safe container.
- Swirl through peanut butter mixture and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Combine biscuit ingredients and shape into rounds.
- Place on a lined baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely on a wire rack until crisp.
- Scoop ice cream into balls and sandwich between 2 biscuits.
- Serve with caramel sauce, if using.