Less than 30 minutes
(plus time to chill)
Share with friends
- 1 packet (200g) T-biscuits
- ¼ cup (60ml) each desiccated coconut and diced almonds
- ¾ cup (180ml) melted butter
- 15 (300g) pitted dates
- 1/³ cup (80ml) melted butter
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) maple syrup
- ½ Tbsp (8ml) vanilla essence
- 2 slabs (90g each) dark chocolate
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) cocoa powder
- Crumb T-biscuits in a food processor.
- Add desiccated coconut, almonds and melted butter, then mix.
- Press mixture into a lined 20cm square tray and refrigerate.
- Combine dates, melted butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract and process with a stick blender until jam-like.
- Spread onto biscuit base and refrigerate.
- Melt dark chocolate in a bowl over simmering water.
- Spread over date jam and set in fridge.
- Dust with cocoa powder and slice.