Less than 15 minutes (plus freezing time)
Share with friends
- 1 cup (250ml) fresh cream
- 1 can (385g) condensed milk
- 1 can (400ml) coconut cream
- 2 vanilla pods, seeds scraped, or 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla essence
- ¼ cup (60ml) white chocolate, chopped + extra for serving
- ½ cup (125ml) desiccated coconut, toasted
Nice to have:
- 6 waffle cones, for serving
- Coconut flakes, toasted, for serving
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add condensed milk in a steady stream while whisking.
- Stir in coconut cream and vanilla.
- Add chocolate and desiccated coconut and mix well.
- Spoon into a 6-cup (1.5L) capacity, freezer-safe container.
- Freeze overnight or until solid.
- Serve with waffle cones and coconut flakes, if using.