Less than 30 minutes (plus freezing time)
Share with friends
- 1 large tub (500ml) cream
- 3 cans (395g each) Caramel Treat + extra for drizzling
- ½ tsp (3ml) sea-salt flakes
- 1 box (400g) ready-rolled puff pastry, defrosted
- Praline or honeycomb, for serving (optional)
- Mint, for serving (optional)
- Whisk cream until stiff peaks form.
- Whisk caramel until smooth.
- Add ⅓ of cream to caramel and mix until well combined – this will lighten the mixture – then fold in remaining cream.
- Pour into a 30cm x 20cm tray and freeze for 8-12 hours or overnight.
- For sandwiches, preheat oven to 200°C.
- Roll pastry slightly thinner, about 3mm, on a floured surface.
- Prick pastry all over with a fork and cut into rectangles.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 13-18 minutes, or until golden.
- Allow to cool.
- Cut ice cream into the same size as pastry shapes.
- Refreeze to set, if needed.
- Sandwich ice cream between two pastry rectangles.
- Serve drizzled with extra caramel, and topped with praline or honeycomb, if using, and garnished with mint, if using.