Less than 30 minutes (plus chilling time)
Share with friends
- 1 large tub (500ml) cream
- 3 cans (395g each) Caramel Treat + extra for drizzling
- ½ tsp (3ml) sea salt flakes
- 1 box (400g) ready-rolled puff pastry, defrosted
- Praline or honeycomb, for serving
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Whisk cream into stiff peaks.
- Whisk caramel until smooth.
- Add ⅓ of cream to caramel and mix until well combined, then fold remaining cream into caramel mixture.
- Pour into a 30 x 20cm tray and freeze for 8-12 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Prick pastry all over with a fork and cut into rectangles.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 13-18 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool.
- Cut ice cream into the same size as pastry shapes. Refreeze to set, if needed.
- Sandwich ice cream between two pastry rectangles.
- Serve drizzled with extra caramel, top with honeycomb or praline and garnish with mint.