MAKES ABOUT 2L
Share with friends
- 2 punnets (150g each) PnP berry mix
- 3 punnets (150g each) PnP seasonal fruit mix
- 1 grapefruit or orange, sliced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced (optional)
- Handful fresh blueberries
- Handful fresh mint leaves
- 4 cups (1L) Toni Glass Collection sugar-free sweet apple gooseberry ice tea or apple juice
- Juice (120ml) of 2 lemons
- 3 cups (750ml) sugar-free tonic water or soda water
- Combine fruit, mint, tea or juice and lemon juice in a large punch bowl and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Top up sangria with tonic or soda water just before serving.
- Ladle into serving glasses and garnish with floral or fruity ice cubes.