Less than 30 minutes
Makes 12 bars
IMAGE CREDIT Stylist: Chad January Photographer: Justin Thomson
The perfect on-the-go or in-between snack.
- 4 cups (about 400g) oats
- ½ cup (125ml) chopped mixed nuts
- 1 packet (70g) dried cranberries (raisins or chopped dried apricots work well too)
- 1 cup (200g) brown sugar
- 1 cup (250g) butter, melted
- ½ cup (125ml) honey
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine oats, nuts, cranberries and sugar.
- Combine butter and honey and mix through dry ingredients.
- Press into a 31cm x 20cm rectangular baking tray.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Slice into 12 bars while still slightly warm (do not cool completely before slicing as the bars will crumble).
- Store in an airtight container once completely cold.