Less than 15 minutes (excluding overnight freezing)
Share with friends
- Juice (about 500ml) of 6 grapefruits
- Juice (about 500ml) of 6 oranges
- 3 cups (750ml) sparkling water
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) grenadine syrup
- Handful fresh sprigs rosemary
- Freeze grapefruit juice and orange juice separately in ice-cube trays overnight.
- Place a few frozen orange juice ice cubes into 4-6 serving glasses.
- Add the same number of grapefruit juice ice cubes to glasses.
- Top up with sparkling water.
- Submerge a tablespoon halfway into each glass, curved-side up, and slowly pour 1 tsp (5ml) grenadine syrup over the back of the spoon to create the ombre effect. (Carefully remove tablespoon).
- Garnish with rosemary and serve immediately.