More than 1 hour
- 1 rack of lamb (8 chops)
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil
- Salt and milled pepper
- ⅓ cup (80g) butter
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) coriander
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) parsley
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tray (600g) PnP ready-to-roast vegetable mix
- 1 can (400g) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Butter, for serving
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Brush rack of lamb with olive oil, season, and sear in a hot pan.
- Stir butter, coriander, parsley, lemon peel, garlic and chilli together.
- Smear flavoured butter over lamb.
- Place vegetables and chickpeas in a roasting pan, season, and roast for 25 minutes.
- Place lamb on vegetables and roast for 25-30 minutes for medium doneness (or a bit longer, if preferred).
- Remove from oven and rest meat for 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve with vegetables and butter drippings.