Less than 30 minutes
- 8 pork loin chops
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) olive oil + extra for sautéing
- 2 tsp (10ml) smoked paprika
- 2 tsp (10ml) mixed herbs
- Juice (40ml) and grated peel of ½ orange
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 punnet (200g) cherry tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) white wine vinegar
- 1 can (400g) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (400g) butter beans, drained and rinsed
- Handful coriander or Italian parsley, chopped
- Toss chops, oil, paprika, herbs, orange juice and grated peel together. Season.
- Heat a large non-stick or griddle pan and grill chops on both sides until cooked through, about 12 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a saucepan and sauté onion, garlic, red pepper, tomatoes and vinegar until softened.
- Add beans and cook for a couple of minutes to heat through.
- Season and set aside.
- Serve grilled pork chops with beans and top with coriander or parsley.