- ½ cup (125ml) butter, room temperature
- ¼ cup (60ml) peppadews, drained and chopped
- ¼ cup (60ml) fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 mielies
- ¼ cup (60ml) each softened butter and olive oil
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 2 discs (80g) crumbled PnP black pepper feta
- Whip butter, peppadews and parsley together.
- Roll into a log using clingwrap and refrigerate.
- Boil mielies in salted water for 5 minutes, then drain.
- Mix butter and oil together and brush over mielies.
- Braai mielies for 5-8 minutes or until charred.
- Serve immediately, topped with spring onions, feta and knobs of peppadew butter.