More than 1 hour (plus chilling time)
- 1½ tubs (2L each) good-quality vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 large slabs (150g each) Peppermint Crisp chocolate, chopped + extra for serving
- A few drops green food colouring
- 1 can (360g) Caramel Treat
- 1 packet (125g) soft chewy toffees, chopped
- 2 packets (200g each) Marie biscuits, blitzed
- ⅖ cup (100g) butter, melted
- Line a 3L freezer-safe bowl with clingfilm.
- Mix 3L ice cream with chocolate and food colouring.
- Spoon into bowl, leaving about a 1L hollow in the centre. (Using a smaller bowl to create an indent works well.)
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Whisk caramel and add remaining ice cream, mixing well before stirring in toffees.
- Fill centre of the set ice cream with caramel mixture.
- Combine biscuits and butter and spread over ice cream to create a biscuit base.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, turn ice cream out onto a serving plate and remove clingfilm.
- Serve sprinkled with extra chocolate.