Over 1 hour
- 1½ packets (300g) Tennis biscuits, finely crushed
- ⅗ cup (150g) butter, melted
- 1½ cups (375ml) cream
- 1 can (385g) Caramel Treat + extra to serve
- ¾ tub (1.5L) chocolate and mint ice cream, softened
- 1 slab (150g) Peppermint Crisp, chopped, for serving
- Line the bottom of a 23cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
- Blitz biscuits and butter in a food processor to create a fine crumb.
- Spread half in the bottom of the tin.
- Whip cream to medium peaks.
- Whisk Caramel Treat until smooth.
- Whisk one third of the cream through the caramel until well-combined.
- Fold remaining cream into caramel mixture.
- Spoon onto biscuit base and freeze for 4 hours, or until hard.
- Top with remaining biscuit base to create a second cookie layer.
- Spread chocolate and mint ice cream on top and freeze overnight.
- Serve with extra caramel and a sprinkling of Peppermint Crisp on top.