Less than 45 minutes
- 2 rolls (400g each) puff pastry, defrosted
- Flour, for dusting
- 2/5 cup (100ml) strawberry jam (apricot works well too)
- Preheat oven to 200˚C.
- Roll pastry out on a floured surface to 3mm thick.
- Brush top side of pastry with jam, leaving edges jam-free.
- Cut into 3cm-wide strips.
- Twist strips to create a twirl-like effect and place on a lined baking tray.
- Repeat with remaining strips.
- Place in fridge for about 15 minutes to firm up.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Serve or store in an airtight container.