Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 1 baguette, sliced
- Glug olive oil
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 can (400g) white beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup (125ml) plain yoghurt
- 1 tub (500g) PnP pickled fish, fish and sauce separated
- 2 salad onions, finely chopped
- 1 packet (20g) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and milled pepper
- Preheat oven grill.
- Place bread slices in a single layer on a baking tray.
- Mix olive oil and grated lemon peel together.
- Brush both sides of the bread slices with lemon oil.
- Toast for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden.
- Mash beans, yoghurt, pickled fish pieces, half the sauce (discard the rest), onion and parsley together until coarse.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve pâté with lemon toasties.