- 2 Tbsp (30ml) hot English mustard powder
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) sugar
- ¼ cup (60ml) red wine vinegar
- Pinch chilli flakes
- 1 packet (150g) radishes, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 red baby cabbages, diced
- 1 bulk tub (1kg) PnP potato salad
- 1 tub (400g) PnP tangy beetroot
- Handful each fresh parsley and dill, chopped
- 1 packet (80g) salad onions, sliced
- 3-4 gherkins, diced
- 2-3 PnP Tuscan baguettes
- Butter, for spreading
- Oil, for frying
- 2 packets (300g each) PnP bockwurst
- Whisk mustard, sugar, vinegar and chilli together until sugar dissolves.
- Toss through vegetables and pickle for 20 minutes.
- Fold salad ingredients together, taking care not to break up potatoes.
- Cut baguettes into sausage-length pieces, halve and butter.
- Heat oil and fry bockwurst.
- Arrange all elements on a platter so that guests can assemble their own hotdogs.