Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 1 packet (4) pork schnitzels
- ¼ cup (60ml) mayonnaise
- ½ cup (125ml) plain double-cream yoghurt
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45ml) grated or creamed horseradish
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) wholegrain mustard
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 large green apple, grated
- Small handful mint leaves, chopped
- 4-8 crusty rolls
- Fry schnitzels until cooked through and golden.
- Whisk mayonnaise, yoghurt, horseradish and mustard together.
- Season and toss sauce through salad ingredients.
- Pile remoulade into rolls and top with schnitzels.
- Serve warm.