- 1 packet (8s) pork bangers or sausage
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) each butter and oil
- 3 onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup (60ml) butter
- 8 sage leaves
- 3 sprigs thyme
- Peas and mash, for serving
- Fry bangers until cooked through and golden.
- Heat butter and oil in a pan and sauté onions until brown and caramelised, stirring often. Set aside.
- Fry ¼ cup (60ml) butter, sage leaves and thyme until butter browns, and stir it through onions.
- Serve bangers topped with buttery onions, alongside peas and mash.