Share with friends
- 1½ packets (1.5kg) baby potatoes
- 1 packet (300g) PnP ready prepared leeks, rinsed and sliced
- 1 bunch kale, trimmed and chopped
- Knob butter
- Glug olive oil
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) cornflour
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1 tub (250g) sour cream
- 250g blue cheese, crumbled
- Salt and milled pepper
- Handful sage leaves
- ½ packet (50g) walnuts, crumbled
- Crunchy green salad with vinaigrette, to serve
- Cook potatoes until tender, then halve each potato.
- Sauté leeks and kale in butter and oil until soft.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix cornflour with a little cold water to create a paste, then add mixture and milk to the pan and cook until it thickens.
- Stir through potatoes, sour cream and half the blue cheese. Season.
- Spoon into an ovenproof dish, top with sage, nuts and remaining cheese.
- Drizzle with oil and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve as a main dish with salad or a side with your Sunday roast.