Less than 30 minutes
- 12 figs, scored or halved
- 12 slices prosciutto ham
- 1 PnP baguette, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) butter, melted
- 3 wheels (about 125g each) camembert
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) honey + extra for serving
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) pomegranate rubies
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- Tightly wrap each fig with 1 slice prosciutto. Set aside.
- Arrange baguette slices on a baking tray and brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- Arrange camembert wheels in a single layer on a lined baking tray.
- Drizzle with honey and bake for 5-10 minutes or until soft to the touch.
- Transfer camembert to a serving platter and top with figs.
- Garnish with pomegranate rubies, drizzle with extra honey and scatter with thyme.
- Serve immediately with baguette slices on the side.