Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 1 punnet (350g) mixed medley tomatoes
- 4-5 radishes, sliced
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil (+ extra for frying, if using that method)
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) lemon juice or white vinegar
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Dijon or wholegrain mustard
- 2 tsp (10ml) chopped coriander or chives
- Salt and milled pepper
- Grill sweet peppers over the open flame of a gas hob until almost blackened all over (or fry in oil in a pan on high heat for 2 minutes).
- Dice peppers roughly and combine with spring onion, tomatoes and radish in a bowl.
- Whisk together oil, lemon juice or vinegar, chilli, mustard and coriander or chives, and season.
- Stir this dressing into the salsa and adjust seasoning if needed.