Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- Glug vegetable oil
- 2 tsp (10ml) sesame oil
- 3 mielies, corn kernels removed (or 1½ cups frozen, or a 140g can corn, drained and rinsed)
- 4cm knob fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 8 eggs, whisked
- 1½ cups (about 200g) grated mozzarella or cheddar cheese
- Heat both oils in an ovenproof pan and stir-fry corn for a minute.
- Add ginger, garlic and half the spring onion, and fry for a minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in whisked egg.
- Scatter with cheese and flatten mixture with the back of a spoon.
- Bake at 180°C for 25 minutes or until golden.
- Slice and serve with a side salad.