- 1 cucumber
- 1 packet (250g) PnP Livewell cauliflower and turnip noodles
- 1 red pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup (250ml) red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 tub (100g) mung bean sprouts
- Chopped red chilli or sliced jalapeños (optional)
- Handful basil and coriander leaves
- Red salad onions, sliced
- Sesame seeds and peanuts
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) hot water
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) each soy sauce, honey and smooth peanut butter
- Cut cucumber in half, lay cut sides down (for better grip) and slice into strips lengthways. Cut strips into thinner ‘noodles’.
- Toss cucumber ‘noodles’ with cauli and turnip noodles.
- Divide between two 500ml jars.
- Combine red pepper, cabbage and mung bean sprouts.
- Add a little chilli or jalapeños, if you like.
- Layer on top of noodles with basil and coriander, onions and a sprinkle of sesame seeds and peanuts.
- Close jar and refrigerate until serving.
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Serve salad drizzled with dressing.