Less than 15 minutes
Share with friends
- 2 baby marrows, cut into matchsticks
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 packet (120g) sugar snap peas
- 100g shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup (130g) Livewell peanut butter
- Juice (150ml) of 2½ lemons
- 4 tsp (20ml) soy sauce
- 4 tsp (20ml) honey
- 2 tsp (10ml) grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp (10ml) chilli flakes
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ⅓ cup (80ml) boiling water
- Combine baby marrows, carrots, pepper, sugar snap peas and cabbage in a bowl.
- Mix together peanut butter, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, ginger, chilli flakes and garlic.
- Whisk in boiling water to make a dressing.
- Toss dressing through vegetables just before serving.