Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- ½ cup (125g) softened butter
- 1 cup (250ml) castor sugar
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tsp (5ml) vanilla essence
- 2 cups (500ml) cake flour
- 2 tsp (10ml) baking powder
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) cocoa powder
- Pinch salt
- 2-3 drops red food colouring
- 2 slabs (100g each) white chocolate, chopped
- PnP Swirlz vanilla ice cream, berries and mint, for serving
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cream butter and sugar for 3 minutes until sugar dissolves.
- Whisk in egg and vanilla.
- Fold through flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt.
- Add food colouring, a drop at a time, and mix through before adding more.
- Fold through chocolate and spoon mixture into a greased 26cm ovenproof pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then cool for 5 minutes to form a crunchy top and gooey centre.
- Serve with ice cream, berries and mint.