Share with friends
- 1 packet (200g) PnP coconut T-biscuits
- ⅓ cup (80g) butter, softened
- 3 sprigs rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) ground cinnamon
- ⅗ tub (150ml) thick cream
- 3 tubs (200g each) PnP medium-fat cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) honey + extra for serving
- ½ Tbsp (7ml) vanilla essence
- ⅖ cup (100g) castor sugar
- Seeds of 1 vanilla pod
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) cornflour
- 1 extra-large egg yolk
- 3 extra-large eggs
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Grease and line the base of a 22cm loose-bottomed cake tin.
- Blitz biscuits in a food processor until fine.
- Mix with butter, rosemary and cinnamon and press into base of tin. Chill for a few minutes.
- Beat filling ingredients in a bowl until smooth with an electrical whisk or stick blender.
- Carefully pour into prepared biscuit base.
- Bake for 1½ hours, or until set (but still slightly wobbly in the centre
- Switch off oven, open door slightly and cool cheesecake in oven for 2 hours.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey.