Less than 30 minutes
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) sesame seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup (60ml) sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) lemon juice
- 1 chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 5cm knob ginger, grated
- Pinch sugar
- ½ rotisserie chicken, deboned and sliced
- 1 punnet (200g) baby carrots, shaved
- 1 cup (250ml) each green and purple cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ packet (125g) baby spinach
- 1 packet (4s) spring onions, finely chopped
- Small handful fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Small handful fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 1 packet (100g) cashew nuts, toasted and chopped
- Whisk dressing ingredients together. Set aside.
- Toss salad ingredients together and arrange in salad bowls.
- Drizzle with dressing just before serving.