More than 1 hour
Share with friends
Juice (160ml) of 2 oranges + extra wedges for roasting
¼ cup (60ml) soy sauce
3 Tbsp (45ml) srirach
3 Tbsp (45ml) honey
1 pack (8 pieces) chicken drumsticks and thighs
Salt and milled pepper
1 packet (200g) fine green beans
1 packet (20g) PnP Tasty Stem broccoli
Sesame seeds, fresh coriander and chopped chilli, for serving
- Combine orange juice, soy sauce, sriracha and honey.
- Marinate chicken in mixture for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place chicken on a roasting tray, brush off excess marinade and reserve for basting. Season.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Add greens to tray and drizzle with reserved marinade.
- Return to oven for 10-15 minutes, basting regularly – take care to not let the sauce catch.
- Serve chicken and greens topped with sesame seeds, coriander and chilli.