Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 1-2 PnP ciabatta rolls, torn into small chunks
- ½ coil (about 150g) chorizo, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Glug olive oil
- 1 packet (500g) spaghetti
- 3 cups (about 500g) PnP spring greens (like broccoli stems, fine green beans, sugar snap peas and fresh garden peas)
- 2 avocados, peeled
- Handful fresh basil, plus extra for serving
- Grated peel of 1 lemon
- Salt and milled pepper
- Handful grated parmesan, for serving (optional)
- Toss ciabatta chunks, chorizo and garlic in oil and roast at 200°C, tossing occasionally until golden and crisp.
- Cook spaghetti in salted water until done, then drain.
- Blanch vegetables in boiling water for about 2 minutes, then plunge into cold water.
- Blitz avocado, basil and grated lemon peel in a blender until smooth.
- Season to taste.
- Spread avo sauce on a large platter.
- Toss vegetables and spaghetti with half the chorizo breadcrumbs and place on top of sauce. Season.
- Scatter with remaining chorizo breadcrumbs and extra basil and serve with parmesan, if you like.