Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- Glug olive oil
- ½ coil chorizo, finely diced
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) red wine vinegar
- 1 punnet (350g) mixed cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Handful fresh basil, shredded + extra for serving
- 1 packet spaghetti, cooked according to packet instructions
- Salt and milled pepper
- Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)
- Heat oil in pan and fry chorizo until crispy.
- Add vinegar, tomatoes and garlic and toss well.
- Remove from heat, add basil and pasta and toss well.
- Season and sprinkle with parmesan, if using, and garnish with extra basil just before serving.