Less than 30 minutes
- Olive oil, for frying
- 5cm knob fresh ginger, grated
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1½ cans (600ml) coconut milk
- ½ sachet (50g) yellow curry paste
- 1 batch (500ml) chickpea and butter bean sauté
- 2 cups (about 150g) spinach, shredded
- Salt and milled pepper
- 350g cooked wholewheat tagliatelle
- Heat a glug of oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add ginger, lemon juice and peel, coconut milk and curry paste.
- Simmer for 10-12 minutes until coconut milk has reduced to a sauce.
- Add chickpea and butter bean sauté and cook for a few minutes.
- Toss in spinach and cook for 8-10 minutes. Season.
- Spoon spicy sauce over cooked wholewheat tagliatelle.