Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 1 batch of vanilla cookies (or store bought)
- Chocolate malt balls, for serving
- Chocolate covered peanuts, for serving
- 1 slab (80g) milk chocolate, chopped
- Bake a batch of your favourite vanilla cookies.
- While biscuits are hot out of the oven, place 1 malt ball (such as Whispers) and 1 chocolate- covered peanut on each biscuit to create a spider’s body. Cool.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler and place in a piping bag.
- Pipe legs onto biscuits to create spiders.