Less than 30 minutes
- 2 tsp (10ml) canola oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ cup (125ml) peas
- ½ packet (150g) baby spinach
- 6 long-stems broccoli, halved
- 8 eggs
- ⅓ cup (80ml) low-fat evaporated milk
- Milled pepper
- 1 disc (60g) reduced-fat feta
- Handful basil, for serving
- 3 slices toasted wholewheat or rye bread, for serving (optional)
- Heat oil in an ovenproof frying pan.
- Fry onion until softened.
- Add garlic and fry for a few minutes more.
- Add peas, spinach and broccoli and toss until bright green.
- Whisk eggs and evaporated milk together. Season with pepper.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Pour egg into pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add feta and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, until golden.
- Garnish with basil and serve with toast, if using.