Less than 1 hour
- 1 packet (400g) frozen shortcrust pastry, defrosted
- Flour, for dusting
- 5 large eggs
- ¾ cup (185ml) cream
- Salt and milled pepper
- ½ bag (100g) baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup (250ml) frozen peas
- 1 log (100g) goat’s cheese, sliced
- 1 packet (80g) fresh rocket
- 1 packet (125g) sugar snap peas
- 1 packet (20g) fresh watercress
- ½–1 tub (25-50g) PnP pumpkin seeds, olive dust & hemp hearts
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 22cm square tart tin or round spring-form cake tin.
- Roll out pastry onto a floured surface to 3mm thick and cut to fit the baking tin.
- Whip eggs and cream together and season.
- Pour mixture onto pastry case.
- Add spinach, peas and goat’s cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or just until set and golden.
- Top with fresh greens and scatter with seed mix for serving.