Less than 30 minutes
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) white sugar
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- 1 lime wedge
- 2 punnets (400g each) strawberries, hulled
- Juice (80ml) and grated peel of 1 orange
- Juice (30ml) and grated peel of 1 lime
- ½ cup (125ml) sparkling water
- 4-5 fresh basil leaves + extra for garnish
- ½ bag (500g) ice cubes
- Blitz together sugar and basil for a few seconds and set aside.
- Wet the rims of serving glasses with lime and dip into basil sugar to coat.
- Blitz together margarita ingredients to a slushy consistency.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with basil leaves.
- Serve immediately.