Less than 30 minutes (plus freezing time)
Share with friends
- 1 cup (250ml) sugar
- Juice (60ml) of 1 lemon, strained
- 4 sprigs fresh mint + extra for serving
- 2 cups (500ml) lemonade
- 2 large punnets (400g each) strawberries + extra for serving
- Heat sugar, lemon juice, mint and half the lemonade together, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat, add strawberries and set aside to cool.
- Blitz mixture in a blender or with a stick blender until smooth.
- Stir in remaining lemonade and pour mixture into a 2L plastic container.
- Cover with clingfilm and freeze for 8-12 hours or until firm and frozen.
- Serve with a fresh strawberry and mint.