Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- Glug olive oil + extra for drizzling
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Pinch chilli flakes
- ½ bunch (about 250g) Swiss chard, rinsed and leaves chopped
- 1 tsp (5ml) sumac
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 1 cup (250ml) double-cream plain yogurt
- 4 eggs, fried or poached
- Handful chopped coriander and parsley
- PnP peri-peri sauce
- 1 loaf ciabatta
- Heat oil in a pan and briefly fry garlic and chilli flakes.
- Add Swiss chard, sprinkle with sumac and stir-fry until just wilted.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Add a dollop of yogurt to 4 shallow bowls and top each with cooked Swiss chard and eggs.
- Scatter over herbs and drizzle with peri-peri sauce and olive oil.
- Serve with toasted ciabatta slices.