- 1 box (500g) PnP Norwegian salmon portions, defrosted and cut into 1-2cm chunks
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45ml) lemon juice
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- ½ punnet (10g) fresh dill, chopped + extra for serving
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Salt and milled pepper
- ½ cup (125ml) flour
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) white sesame seeds
- 2 tsp (10ml) ground sumac + extra for serving
- Glug olive oil
- Plain yoghurt, cucumber ribbons and lemon wedges, for serving
- Combine salmon, lemon juice, spring onion, garlic, dill and eggs in a bowl. Season well.
- Combine flour, sesame seeds and sumac.
- Fold salmon mixture through flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Fry large spoonfuls of batter in batches for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden and cooked through.
- Drain on kitchen paper and season while hot.
- Dollop fritters with yoghurt and sprinkle with extra sumac and dill.
- Serve with lemon wedges and shaved cucumber on the side.