Under 30 minutes
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tsp (5ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5ml) ground allspice
- 2 tsp (10ml) ground cumin
- 500g lamb or beef mince
- Salt and milled pepper
- Glug olive oil, for frying
- 1 tub (250ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (250ml) lamb or beef stock
- 1 packet (500g) tagliatelle, cooked (use wholewheat if you prefer)
- ½ a sliced red onion and a handful chopped dill, for serving
- Mix meatball ingredients together and season.
- Roll into small balls.
- Heat oil and fry meatballs on each side until cooked through.
- Add sour cream and stock.
- Cover and simmer for about 5-10 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve on a bed of pasta and top with onions and fresh dill.