Less than 45 minutes
Share with friends
- 2 cans (410g each) PnP chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp (10ml) ground cumin
- 2 tsp (10ml) ground coriander
- 2 tsp (10ml) smoked paprika + extra for serving
- Chilli flakes, to taste
- 1 can (410g) kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 trays (18) PnP meatballs
- Glug olive oil
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- ½ red onion, diced
- Juice (60ml) of 1 lemon
- Salt and milled pepper
- Paprika, to taste
- Dollop sour cream
- A few tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix tomatoes, spices and beans in an ovenproof dish with ½ cup (125ml) water.
- Nestle meatballs into sauce and drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn meatballs and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Stir guacamole ingredients together.
- Serve meatballs with guacamole, a shake of paprika, a dollop of sour cream and tortilla chips on the side.