Less than 45 minutes
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) cake flour
- 4 (600-800g) hake fillets, cut into 4cm chunks
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 packet (125g) sugar snap peas
- 1 packet (230g) PnP Tasty Stem broccoli
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 2-3 Tbsp (30-45ml) Thai-style herby pesto (click here for full recipe)
- ¼ cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) honey
- Steamed jasmine rice, crushed peanuts and sliced red chilli, for serving
- Heat oil on high heat in a pan or wok.
- Season flour and coat fish with mixture.
- Fry fish in batches for 2-3 minutes a side or until golden. Set aside.
- Stir-fry onion, sugar snap peas, broccoli and green pepper in the same pan for 5-8 minutes.
- Add pesto, sauces and honey to pan.
- Toss through fish and stir-fry for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of rice, sprinkled with peanuts and chilli.