Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 1 large free-range egg
- Glug oil
- 3 slices PnP seeded rye bread, toasted
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) PnP basil pesto
- Handful butter lettuce
- 3-4 slices PnP Italian salami, ham and/or smoked chicken
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- PnP salad tomato, sliced
- 3-4 slices Emmenthal cheese
- Fry an egg sunny-side up in oil until crispy on the edges – about 3-4 minutes.
- Spread bread with basil pesto.
- Layer butter lettuce, Italian salami, ham and/or smoked chicken, sliced cucumber and tomato plus the egg on the bottom layer.
- Top with a slice of bread and repeat, adding slices of Emmenthal cheese instead of egg.