Less than 1 hour
- 800g chicken sausage, casing removed (beef or pork sausages work too, or use PnP prepared chicken meatballs)
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) oil
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) olive oil blend
- ¼ cup (60ml) Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup (60ml) oyster sauce
- ¼ cup (60ml) tomato sauce
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) water
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) sugar
- 300g egg noodles
- 400g green veg of choice (such as sugar snap peas and broccoli)
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Sesame seeds and microherbs, for serving (optional)
- Roll sausage meat into small balls (don’t make them too big or they won’t cook all the way through.)
- Heat oil in a pan and fry meatballs in 2-3 batches, until browned all over and cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Add a splash of water to the pan if the meatballs are browned on the outside but not cooked inside, and cover with a lid to steam slightly.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a pot and heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour boiling water over noodles and set aside for 2-3 minutes to cook and drain.
- Blanch the green veg in boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
- Toss cooked meatballs and noodles in sauce.
- Serve topped with blanched veg and spring onion.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and microherbs, if you like.