Less than 30 minutes
- 1 cup (250ml) wholegrain couscous
- 1 packet (400g) baby marrows, thickly sliced
- 1 cup (250ml) cream
- 2 cups (500ml) water or vegetable stock
- 1 jar (140g) sundried tomato pesto
- Juice (30-60ml) of ½-1 lemon
- 4 portions (600-800g) salmon (or any sustainable white fish)
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 packet (100g) English spinach, for serving
- Sliced spring onion, for serving
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Combine couscous, baby marrows, cream, water or stock, pesto and lemon juice in an oven dish. Mix well.
- Top couscous with fish, season and cover with foil.
- Place in oven and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with spinach and spring onion.