Less than 30 minutes
- 18 prawns, washed, deveined and heads removed
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) butter
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- Salt and milled pepper
- Juice (120ml) of 2 lemon
- 2 avocados
- ¼ cup (60ml) sour cream
- 5 coriander sprigs
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) wasabi paste
- Nori (seaweed), sesame seeds and watercress and lettuce cups to serve
- Heat butter in a pan and fry prawns and garlic cloves until prawns are bright pink.
- Season and add half the lemon juice. Remove and set aside.
- Blitz avocados, sour cream, remaining lemon juice, coriander, wasabi paste and seasoning until smooth.
- Spread whipped avo on a serving plate and top with prawns.
- Sprinkle with nori (seaweed) snippings and sesame seeds and top with watercress.
- Serve with lettuce cups on the side to scoop up the sauce.