Less than 1 hour
Share with friends
- 4 (about 800g) chicken breasts (bone in)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- Juice (60ml) and grated peel of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) honey
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 punnet (350g) PnP mixed cherry tomatoes
- Juice (60ml) of 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) olive oil
- 3cm knob ginger, finely grated
- Drizzle honey
- 2 packets (300g each) PnP tasty stem broccoli, blanched
- Fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Score tops of chicken breasts (don’t cut all the way through) and place in a small roasting pan.
- Combine garlic, lemon juice and peel, and honey and rub over chicken. Season.
- Roast for 35 minutes, then add tomatoes and cook for another 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Blitz together dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Arrange broccoli and roasted tomatoes on a serving platter and top with chicken breasts.
- Drizzle dressing over and garnish with fresh basil just before serving.