Less than 30 minutes
- 1 large punnet (250g) asparagus, halved
- 1 punnet (125g) baby corn, halved
- 1 punnet (125g) mangetout
- 2 tubs (100g each) English spinach, washed
- ¼ cup (60ml) radishes, sliced
- ½ shallot or red onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1cm knob ginger, chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) sesame oil
- Juice (30ml) and grated peel of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt and milled pepper
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) toasted sesame seeds, for serving
- Lime slices, for serving
- Blanch asparagus, baby corn and mangetout in a pot of simmering water for 1-2 minutes.
- Drain and refresh in ice water.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a serving bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients together and season to taste.
- Pour dressing over salad and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve garnished with lime slices.