Less than 30 minutes
- 1 packet (400g) easy-peel prawns
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 squeezes lemon juice
- 2 avocados
- 1 lettuce head
- 1 packet (150g) snacking cucumbers, halved
- Watercress, fresh coriander and dill, for serving
- Juice (60ml) of 2 limes or 1 lemon
- 3 Tbsp (45ml) each fish sauce and water
- 4 tsp (20ml) castor sugar
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Steam prawns, season and add a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Set aside to cool.
- Thinly slice avocados. (Add a squeeze of lemon juice to avoid discolouring.)
- Separate 6 leaves of lettuce head.
- Fill 6 lettuce ‘cups’ with prawns, avocado slices and snacking cucumbers.
- Top with watercress, fresh coriander and dill.
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Drizzle dressing over prawn cups just before serving.