Makes 1 large pudding or 3-4 small ones
- ½ cup (60g) cocoa powder + extra for dusting
- ⅓ cup (80g) butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- ½ cup (110g) castor sugar
- ¼ cup (40g) cake flour
- 2 heaped Tbsp (about 40ml) peanut butter
- Spray a 10cm round mould or soufflé dish with nonstick spray and dust with extra cocoa powder. Shake off the excess and set aside.
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add cocoa powder and mix until well incorporated.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Cream eggs, yolks and sugar in a bowl for about 8–10 minutes.
- Fold in chocolate mixture until fully incorporated, then fold in flour and mix until smooth.
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pudding mould.
- Add about 4 heaped teaspoons of peanut butter to the fondant centre (or 1 spoon per ramekin).
- Bake for 15–17 minutes (or 12–15 minutes in ramekins).
- Serve immediately.