Less than 30 minutes
Share with friends
- 2 packets (500g each) potato gnocchi
- Glug olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 8 anchovy fillets (optional)
- 1 punnet (250g) mixed medley tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup (125ml) mixed pitted olives
- Handful each parsley and basil, shredded or chopped
- Salt and milled pepper
- Knob butter
- Parmesan, for serving
- Cook gnocchi according to packet instructions. Drain well.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté garlic and anchovies (if using) until fragrant and anchovies start to break up.
- Add tomatoes and olives and cook until soft.
- Toss in herbs, season and set aside.
- Heat butter in a separate pan until frothy and fry gnocchi until golden and slightly crispy.
- Toss gnocchi with tomato sauce and serve hot with a grating of parmesan.